- Initial Minimum wholesale order $250.
- Minimum wholesale re orders: $150.
- International minimum order $1,500.
- Unless other arrangements are made, payment in full is required before the goods are shipped.
- Check payments should be made payable to Barbagallo Company LLC.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express cards.
- Customer authorizes any/all charges associated with this order to be charged on their credit card.
- Sorry, COD orders are not accepted.
- Merchandise is sold FOB Cartaret, New Jersey, 07008.
- Shipping costs will be added to the invoice.
- Delivery lead time is usually 1-2 weeks. In the event of stock outages, all in-stock products will be shipped within 10 business days.
- Approximate shipping charges are 15% of the total order.
- Special routing information must be specified at the time the order is placed or we will ship at our discretion.
- Back orders will be shipped without notification if within 8-10 weeks or prior to the order cancel date.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease quantities to meet our minimum pack size requirement.
- Claims for goods damaged in shipment must be filed with the carrier. Pampa Bay will assist in filing these claims.
- Claims for defects in workmanship and/or materials must be filed with Pampa Bay within 7 days of receipt of the shipment and are for credit only. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns for reasons other than defective merchandise are subject to a 25% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for the freight charges on returned goods.
- Contact Customer Service at email@example.com to get your return confirmation.
- All items must be returned to us in the original packaging for credit.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Pampa Bay.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders specifying deferred shipment are billed at prices in effect at time of shipment.
- Weight, measurements and capacities stated in catalog are approximate.
- Because most the merchandise is handcrafted, there will be some variations in color, texture, size and finish, as well as slight irregularities. These are inherent characteristics of the materials and processes and are not considered flaws or defects.