Pampa Bay sources the finest materials in the world. Our products are made from high-fired porcelain or BPA free melamine.
We search the world for the best production facilities and countries of origin will vary depending on the item. All our products are designed in the USA and most of our products are currently manufactured in China.
Pampa Bay products are sold through a network of brick-and-mortar retailers across the country and in several other countries around the world. If you’d like to find a retailer near you, please email email@example.com with your Name, Email, Country, State, City and ZIP Code.
Pampa Bay products are crafted from fine materials which are food safe.
• Thoughtful use and care will result in many years of satisfaction and service.
• Do not use solvents, abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads that can scratch or dull the surface of your item.
• Pampa Bay is not responsible for any damage or defect caused by improper use.
• Titanium plated porcelain and glass items are dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500°F.
• We do not recommend placing items in the microwave oven, as the surface will become extremely hot.
• Melamine items are dishwasher safe, BPA-Free, freezer safe, and shatterproof.
• We do not recommend oven use, microwave oven use, or the use of serrated knives and utensils on our melamine items.
• Hand-wash wood items in warm water with mild soap and towel dry immediately. Do not place wood items in automatic dishwashers, or microwave ovens
We do not recommend putting any Pampa Bay product in the microwave.
• Our porcelain products are oven safe up to 500°F (260°C).
• Our melamine products are not oven safe.
• Our porcelain products are dishwasher safe.
• Our melamine products are top-rack dishwasher safe.
*Do not use solvents, abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads that can scratch or dull the surface of your item.
Both our porcelain and melamine items are freezer and refrigerator safe.
Please refer to our shipping policies here.
Damages or Defects
Please refer to our return policies here.
To start shopping, click on the product image or product name to view the item details. To add an item to your order, enter the quantity you wish to purchase into the Quantity box then click the Add to Cart button.
When you are ready to checkout, you can click on the shopping bag button on the right-hand side of every page.
When viewing your cart click on the Proceed to Checkout button. You will then be directed to a sign in page. Here, you can sign in if you already have an account with us, or you can continue shopping as a guest.
When you have made your sign in choice, you will complete a series of forms with your billing, shipping and payment information. Upon completing these forms, click Place Order. A confirmation page will show a summary of your transaction. An email version of this summary will be sent promptly.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. We also offer PayPal and Venmo checkout.
You can enter your coupon code in the “Coupon Code” field of the checkout page.
We cannot accept changes or cancellations on most items. Orders are processed immediately to ensure quick delivery.
Pampa Bay takes all commercially reasonable steps to protect your data and your identity. Our website is protected with an SSL Certificate. SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Typically, SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, data transfer and logins, and more recently is becoming the norm when securing browsing of social media sites.
Pampa Bay will not sell or share information about you in aggregate or individually with any other company or individual.