A Morning Boost
We know these are very difficult times and staying healthy is priority number one! So, we wanted to share our favorite wellness boosting breakfast! Packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants this breakfast will have you feeling good. Served in pieces from our Set the Table and Salerno lines you’ll not only feel good eating this breakfast, you’ll look good too! Experience the luxury and elegance of Pampa Bay products and take your dining experience to the next level. Treat yourself to something nice, you deserve it!
Wellness Boosting Tea
Packed with vitamin-C, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients this tea will have you feeling better in no time!
- 2 cups of water
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced and 1 juiced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Brown sugar, to taste
- Honey, to taste
- Get all of your ingredients together.
- Slice one lemon and place it in our Salerno Oval Condiment Bowl (CER-2538-W)
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon
- Peel and slice your ginger
*Tip: use a spoon to peel the ginger!
- Have your honey and brown sugar ready in our Salerno Mini 2 Section Platter (CER-2621-W)
- Use one of the spoons from our Accessories Set of Porcelain Spoons (CER-2638-W) for scooping your brown sugar, honey and turmeric
*Don’t worry about the turmeric staining the spoon-it is stain-resistant!
- Place a pot on the stove top and add the water, lemon slices, ginger and cinnamon and bring to a boil.
- Once the mixture has reached a boil, reduce the heat to low.
- After the mixture has stopped boiling, add the turmeric and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take the mixture off the heat and strain it into our Set the Table Mug (CER-9006-W).
*Don’t forget to add our Salerno Round Appetizer/Dessert Plate (CER-2258-W) on the side for a snack!
- Add the lemon juice, honey and brown sugar to taste.
*Make sure the tea has reached a drinkable temperature!
Loaded with vitamins and minerals this smoothie can be customized to use your favorite fruits and vegetables, or whatever you have in the house! Here’s our favorite:
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 cup of pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup of pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup of cucumber, sliced
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Basil, to taste
- Gather all of your ingredients.
- Measure out your spinach into our Salerno Medium Bowl (CER-1209-W)
- Slice up a pear and place it on our Salerno Square Appetizer/Dessert Plate (CER-2257-W)
- Chop up your pineapple and put it in our Salerno Small Bowl (CER-1717-W)
- Our Salerno Square Snack Bowl (CER-2251-W) is perfect for holding your sliced cucumber
- Make sure you have your lemon ready in our Salerno Oval Condiment Bowl (CER-2538-W)
*Don’t worry about the acids from the lemon or pineapple fading the beautiful silver titanium finish on our bowls-they are tarnish free!
- The Salerno Medium Cachepot (CER-2512-W) is perfect for your basil plant! Take as much, or as little, as you want to add to your smoothie.
- Put all of your ingredients in a blender, almond milk first.