The unofficial start of summer!
Get a handle on your Memorial Day Barbeque with our Handle with Style collection! This line has everything you need to throw the perfect barbeque. Give all of your main dishes, sides, toppings and desserts a stylish and elegant home with these pieces. Here is everything you will need for your first barbeque of the summer:
• Snack Bowl (CER-2609): Start off your barbeque in style – place all your small sides in this beautiful bowl. We love serving coleslaw using Cooking Classy’s super simple coleslaw recipe!
• Small Bowl (CER-2608): this bowl is perfect for holding one of our favorite barbeque sides, macaroni salad. Prepare ahead of time and keep chilled in the fridge. Our go to recipe is Food Network’s American macaroni salad.
• Small Oval Bowl (CER-2615): this uniquely shaped bowl is the ideal size for serving your favorite relish in style.
• Medium Bowl (CER-2607): you can’t have hamburgers without french fries! This bowl is perfectly sized for holding a family sized offering of your favorite fries. Keep fries warm in the oven right in the bowl, our products are oven safe up to 350 degrees.
• 2 Section Bowl (CER-2613): what is a barbeque without fixings? Everyone can dress their burgers in style with this 2-section bowl. Ideal for classic toppings like lettuce and tomato.
• 3 Section Server (CER-2612): we used this server to offer a trio of our favorite toppings, onions, pickles and mustard and you don’t have to worry about the acidity of your toppings, our products are made of high fired porcelain so vinegar will not tarnish this dish.
• Small Platter (CER-2611): no barbeque is complete without dessert! We made brownies topped with yummy chocolate frosting and sprinkled on the fun with red, white and blue sprinkles and served them on this wonderful platter. If you’re looking for a delicious and easy brownie recipe check out Mel’s Kitchen Café’s chocolate frosted brownies!
• Large Platter (CER-2610): serve your barbeque fare in style on this gorgeous platter. This platter is large enough to hold the classic combo of hot dogs and hamburgers for your barbeque crowd.