Lately we’ve been doing more binge watching than ever before! Staying home has given us the perfect excuse to move through our “to watch” list and finally make use of all our streaming services. We love using Decider’s online What to Watch tool to help us pick out new shows and movies to stream. You can search genre, platform or mood. Watching new movies from the comfort of our own home is amazing, but there is one thing we miss most about the movie theater experience. Popcorn! So, we set out on a mission to find out how to capture that buttery goodness at home. Bustle’s 6 Best Popcorn Poppers article led us to finding our new favorite kitchen gadget, the Presto PopLite Hot Air Popper. This compact electric popper pops kernels faster than a microwave AND has a built-in butter melter. The popper was very easy to use, and our popcorn turned out delicious! We’re never going back to microwave bag popcorn. Another thing we learned, the Cachepots from our Salerno and Verona lines make the perfect popcorn buckets!
Binge Watching Guide
Over the past month we’ve logged countless hours on the couch, consumed a sinful amount of popcorn and enjoyed more screen time than we thought possible. Now we want to share the fruits of our labor with you! So, get your popcorn ready and read our Binge Watching Guide for Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime:
- Peaky Blinders – one of our all-time favorite shows, this series will surely keep you hooked as Tommy Shelby navigates his family gang through 1920s England.
- Dead to Me – This series is full of twists and turns and will keep you laughing along the way. Bonus, season 2 just dropped!
- Living with Yourself – This series features two Paul Rudds, need we say more?
- Mindhunter – Based on the formation of the Behavioral Science unit at the FBI, this series follows agents as they develop the modern-day system for profiling serial killers.
- Breaking Bad – If you haven’t watched this series yet, you need to get a move on! After you finish this series you can spend some more time in the Breaking Bad universe by watching the spin off series Better Call Saul and the movie El Camino.
- Homecoming: A Film by Beyoncé – Have a fun day singing and dancing as you go behind the scenes of Beyoncé’s 2018 Coachella performance.
- Back to the Future – a classic, perfect for the whole family.
- Inception – We need to discuss your theories about what happens at the end of this film ASAP!
- Becoming – Get inspired as you follow Michelle Obama on an intimate documentary about her life.
- Little Fires Everywhere – This series brings the best-selling novel of the same name to life. Bonus, all the episodes are streaming now!
- Top Chef – Get inspired to try some new things in the kitchen…or to try something new on your next take-out order.
- Law and Order: SVU – When all else fails, Law and Order: SVU is always there for us, and Hulu has all 21 seasons streaming now.
- Three Identical Strangers – A documentary about identical triplets who are separated at birth and adopted by different families.
- Parasite – Is there a more appropriate movie to watch right now? We can’t think of one.
- Rocketman – This Elton John biopic is loads of fun and will have you singing Tiny Dancer all week long.
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Take the whole family on an exciting adventure filled with dragons and mythical lands.
- Booksmart – A coming of age comedy about packing four years of fun into one epic night AKA our plans for when quarantine is over.
- Orphan Black – Imagine finding out you were a clone. This series follows Sarah as she navigates through the complex reality of this revelation.
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Lighten the mood and have a laugh with this joyful comedy.
- Counterpart – Follow along as a low-level FBI agent learns about the existence of an alternative universe as well as an alternative self.
- Roman Holiday – Since we can’t actually go on Roman Holiday right now, we will have to settle for spending a dreamy day living vicariously through Princess Anne.
- A Quiet Place – This film will have you on the edge of your seat, make that sofa. Plus, the sequel is set to come out this fall!
- The Lost City of Z – Explore new worlds from your living room with this biographical adventure about explore Percy Fawcett as he ventures into the Amazon.
- The Big Sick – This romantic comedy will have you falling in love and laughing along the way.