Today we’re talking about one of our favorite topics: charcuterie boards! Fun to make and even more delightful to eat, these boards are perfect for casual entertaining. They can be customized to fit any theme and any group size. Make one for your next virtual happy hour, binge-watching weekend or sojourn to your backyard. Your charcuterie board will be brought to a whole new level with Pampa Bay products. To make our casual entertaining a little more special, we use Vine Pair, to create a perfectly curated charcuterie board and wine pairing.
Here’s what you’ll need
- You’ll want to start with a platter on which to craft your charcuterie board and Pampa Bay is your one stop shop for any size or style! From gold to silver to white finishes and all styles of decor, you won’t have to look anywhere else for the perfect way to serve meats and cheeses! For this charcuterie board, we went with the Medium Tray (CER-2627-W) and the Small Tray (CER-2628-W) from our Accessories line. These trays feature handles, so they are easy to maneuver and have a fun half-white, half-silver finish to add visual interest.
- Our Porcelain Spoons and Cheese Knives Set (CER-2637-W) from our Accessories line make self-service a breeze. This set features two knives and two spoons to dish up all your yummy charcuterie board condiments like jam or honey or for hands-free service of olives or nuts.
- Now that you’ve got all the pieces for creating
the perfect charcuterie board, all that’s left is the food! Here is what we
decided to add to our board:
- Cheese: we went with gouda as well as mozzarella. Two crowd pleasers that are sure to satisfy the pickiest of eaters.
- Crackers: baked sea salt crackers and buttery Ritz crackers make the perfect accompaniment for just about any cheese!
- Fruit: we added color and lightness to our board by adding some fresh cherry tomatoes, sliced in half for easy eating.
- Meat: our favorite meat to serve on our charcuterie board is prosciutto! We folded the prosciutto to give it style and ease of sharing. Salami, Soppressata or your favorite cured or sliced deli meats will work just fine.
- Toppings: to take our board to the next level we added some fresh basil and salted cashews.