We know getting outside can be tough these days, so we wanted to show you how to bring some natural beauty into your home! Our favorite way to bring the outdoors in, is to add plants to our homes. With our wide variety of products, you will be able to find the perfect home for any plant! Our elegant, easy care products make adding botanical beauty to your home simple and stylish.
Our products are multi-functional, but they do not have holes in the bottom to let out water, but don’t worry! Here are some tips on how to plant in Pampa Bay pieces:
- If your plant comes in a plastic planter with a hole in the bottom you are all set! Just drop the plant, plastic planter and all, into one of our beautiful pieces! Don’t worry about water leaking into your Pampa Bay piece and ruining the finish, our products are tarnish free!
- If your plant does not come in a plastic planter, or you just want to pot it, make sure to add a layer of pebbles to the bottom of your plant’s new home before adding the soil. This will ensure that excess water is able to drain from the soil, so your roots won’t rot.
- If your plant begins to outgrow its current home, make sure to re-plant it in a bigger piece. We’ve got you covered; our products come in a variety of sizes! Our cachepots will see your plant through every stage, they are available in three sizes: small, medium and large!
One of our favorite spots for plants is in the kitchen! Keep fresh herbs close at hand and your kitchen looking stylish by planting your favorite herbs in our Pampa Bay pieces. Make sure your meals are bursting with flavor by keeping a variety of herbs in the kitchen. Here are some of our favorites:
- Basil: in our Medium Cachepot (CER-2512-W) from our Salerno line.
- Parsley: in our Large Cachepot (CER-2513-W) from our Salerno line.
- Cilantro: in our Medium Cachepot (CER-2512) from our Verona line.
- Rosemary: in our Large Cachepot (CER-2513) from our Verona line.
- Use our Round Cake Stand (CER-1196) from our Verona line as a stand for your herbs! Not only does this making picking easier, it adds dimension and style to your countertop.
- Keep our Oval Condiment Bowl (CER-2538-W) from our Salerno line close by to add picked herbs to. This makes meal prepping a breeze!
- Our products are easy care, so when you are ready to remove your plant you can put the piece in the dishwasher to clean!
Liven up your bookshelves with a multitude of plants potted in style! Here are our favorite ways to add plants to any shelf:
- The Water Pitcher (CER-2536-W) from our Salerno collection is great for watering your plants or holding some fresh cut flowers!
- Our Large Cachepot (CER-2513-W) from the Salerno collection is ready to house your biggest and boldest plant!
- The Small Serving Bowl (CER-2337) from our Lillehammer collection is perfect for potting your plants! This footed bowl will prop up your beautiful blooms.
- We like to keep our Sugar Bowl with Lid (CER-2625-W) from the Salerno collection on our shelf to house all of our odds and ends. Great for buttons, earrings, hair ties or anything else you need to stash away!
- The Rectangular Dish (CER-2620) from our Verona collection is the perfect catch-all for any shelf! We empty our pockets into it every night. Great for sunglasses, lip gloss, change and receipts.
- The Medium Cachepot from our Verona collection will make any plant pop. Great for sliding in plants that come in a plastic planter!
- Our Pedestal Cupcake Stand (CER-2256-W) from the Salerno collection is ideal for propping up any plant. Perfectly sized for our medium and small cachepots, make sure your plant gets the attention it deserves with its own stand!